TREK CENTURY CHALLENGE WINTER EDITION
The Trek Century Challenge – is back!
The season is changing, and the houses are lit up with smiles and lights everywhere. While you help your body make the seasonal transition, we are here to bring on some festive cheer with the TREK CENTURY CHALLENGE – WINTER EDITION to keep your mind and body safe and to spread the festive spirit!
You may call us SanTREK Claus; Cause with every challenge, you win exciting goodies!
This is the perfect platform for you to ride solo or ride in a group; unearth new adventures and keep yourself healthy.
Join the Trek Bikes India Strava Club and participate in the challenges posted each week – riding a total of 100, 200, 400 and 600 kilometers, for a chance to win Trek accessories and riding gear.
How to enter?
Follow 4 simple steps to be part of the challenge:
- Register by RSVPing at https://www.explara.com/e/trek-century-challenge–winter-edition.
- Join the Trek Bikes India Strava Club at https://www.strava.com/clubs/trekbikesindia.
- Participate in the challenge by publishing an “activity” in real-time with an image of you with your bike.
- Use the hashtags #TrekCenturyChallenge and #GoByBike.
Are you ready to test your mettle and see how far you’re willing to go this season?
Keep your eyes on the prize:
Complete the challenge successfully and win Trek swag.
Are you ready to conquer the challenges?
- Week 1 – 6th December – 12th December; Distance – 100 KMS; Win a Trek T-Shirt, Bontrager Water Bottle Cage and Trek Water Sipper
- Week 2 – 13th December– 19th December; Distance – 200 KMS; Win a Trek T-Shirt, Bontrager Elite Seat Pack and a Bontrager Multi-Tool Kit
- Week 3 – 20th December– 26th December; Distance – 400 KMS; Win a Trek T-Shirt, Bontrager Front Light and a Rear Light
- Week 4 – 27th December– 2nd January; Distance – 600 KMS; Win a Trek T-Shirt, Bontrager City Shopper Pannier Bag and a Bontrager Computer
The winners & participants will be contacted by Trek Bikes India via email seeking further details.
*Terms & Conditions Apply
TREK CENTURY CHALLENGE – TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is mandatory for the rider to sign-up for the Trek Century Challenge on by RSVPing.
- It is mandatory for the rider to join Trek Bikes India’s Strava club at strava.com/clubs/trekbikesindia.
- It is mandatory for the contestant to publish an ACTIVITY POST after completion of any 1 ride in real-time, incorporating the hashtags #TrekCenturyChallenge and #GoByBike, along with a real-time image of the rider and their bike:
- The rider and the bike should be clearly visible
- Repetitive images will not be considered and should be from the same day of the ride
- Every entry to incorporate the hashtags #TrekCenturyChallenge and #GoByBike
- Entries will only be accepted from:
- Week 1 – 6th December, 12:00 am – 12th December, 11:59 pm (100 KMS)
- Week 2 – 13th December, 12:00 am – 19th December, 11:59 pm (200 KMS)
- Week 3 – 20th December, 12:00 am – 26th December, 11:59 pm (400 KMS)
- Week 4 – 27th December, 12:00 am – 2nd January, 11:59 pm (600 KMS)
- The activities posted by the rider on their Strava feed will be tallied with images and the hashtags of the challenge.
- Contestant is to keep the activities public and not hide them.
- Trek Bikes India to directly reach out to the winners via DM/Email in the following month of the challenge.
- It is recommended for the participants to upload their respective activities on the same day of the ride.
- All entries are to be done on the Strava application only – direct message/posting on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter will not be accepted.
- Should the contestant be publishing several activities towards the challenge, the serial number of the activity is to be stated to keep track of the contestant’s undertakings. For e.g.: Day 1 – #TrekCenturyChallenge #GoByBike – Post 1. Day 2 – #TrekCenturyChallenge #GoByBike – Post 2.
- It is NOT mandatory for the contestant to ride daily.
- All the entries are going to be monitored daily; hence, all the guidelines are to be carefully followed.
- The winner will be contacted by Trek Bikes India via email. The winner would then be required to share the a) Full Name, b) Contact Details, and c) City of Residence and ID proof over email.
- There is a limit of one (1) reward per person per CHALLENGE.
- The return and exchange policy is not applicable on the rewards for this challenge.
- Ride activities cannot be shared amongst riders.
- Assistance of motor vehicles are strictly prohibited for this challenge, and will result in disqualification.
- E-bikes are not considered for this challenge.
- Indoor trainer rides synced with Strava will be considered for this challenge.
- Manual Activity Posts will not be considered.
- This challenge is only open to persons of age 18 and older.
- This challenge is only open to persons living in India.
- Riders indulging in any malpractice will be barred from future Trek events.
- Week 1 – 6th December – 12th December (100 KMS) – On completion all riders to receive TCC 100 KMS Achievement Certificates; top 10 riders with the maximum distance covered during the week as per the Trek Bikes India Club Leaderboard on Strava to WIN a Trek T-Shirt, Bontrager Water Bottle Cage and Trek Water Sipper.
- Week 2 – 13th December– 19th December (200 KMS) – On completion all riders to receive TCC 200 KMS Achievement Certificates; top 10 riders with the maximum distance covered during the week as per the Trek Bikes India Club Leaderboard on Strava to WIN a Trek T-Shirt, Bontrager Elite Seat Pack and a Bontrager Multi-Tool Kit
- Week 3 – 20th December– 26th December (400 Kms) – On completion all riders to receive TCC 400 KMS Achievement Certificates; top 5 riders with the maximum distance covered during the week as per the Trek Bikes India Club Leaderboard on Strava to WIN a Trek T-Shirt, Bontrager Front Light and a Rear Light.
- Week 4 – 27th December– 2nd January (600 KMS) – On completion all riders to receive TCC 600 KMS Achievement Certificates; top 5 riders with the maximum distance covered during the week as per the Trek Bikes India Club Leaderboard on Strava to WIN a Trek T-Shirt, Bontrager City Shopper Pannier Bag and a Bontrager Computer.
Use of Personal Information: Sponsor, its subsidiaries, and business partners may use the personal information (name, address, email) provided by you during the entry process to contact you to promote their products and services. You may opt-out at any time by unsubscribing to promotional emails or by sending a written request to be deleted from this mailing list to email@example.com.
General Terms: Your entry in this Challenge constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these rules. Entrants agree that the Sponsor of this giveaway, and their affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents or other representatives of any kind shall not be responsible or liable for damages or losses of any kind arising out of or resulting from entry in this giveaway, acceptance or use of a reward, or any other matter related to this giveaway, including, without limitation, claims based on property damage, personal injury and/or death, publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. All decisions related to, as well as all interpretation of, these rules by sponsor will be final.
- Wear a properly fitted helmet at all times while riding.
- Cycling gloves help tackle varied climates and conditions and help with a firm grip.
- Wear fluorescent gear during daylight to help stand out from the surrounding environment.
- Use reflective tape, gear or accessories at night to be as visible as possible.
- Equip your bike with front and rear lights for visibility.
- Please obey all traffic light signals, traffic signs, and road markings as per the law.
- Ride at a safe speed.
- Keep a safe distance from any vehicle in front of you and beware of their sudden stop for avoiding accidents.
About the Author: Trek
Our mission: we build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes.