International Women’s Day 2023 Celebrating Progress and Inspiring Change
As we celebrate International Women’s Day, it’s important to take a moment to honor and celebrate the women cyclists in our community. Women have been an integral part of the cycling community for decades, and in recent times, more and more women have taken up cycling and made their mark on the cycling world.
The first step in celebrating and honoring women cyclists is to acknowledge the challenges they have faced and overcome. Women have had to fight against stereotypes that cycling is a male-dominated sport and that women are not as physically capable as men. Despite these barriers, women have persevered and proved their worth in the cycling world.
This month we plan to celebrate women cyclists by sharing their stories and achievements through a series of posts across our social media platforms. There are countless women who have made significant contributions to the cycling community, from professional athletes to grassroots activists. By sharing their stories, we can inspire and motivate more women to take up cycling and follow in their footsteps.
On this International Women’s Day, let’s recognize achievements of women cyclists, create more opportunities for them to get involved, and advocate for a more equitable and inclusive cycling world. Together, we can build a brighter future for women in cycling. And as part of this celebration, we are offering all women riders FLAT 15% discount on retail price of Trek bikes in India.
*Terms & Conditions of International Women’s Day 2023 program:
- This program is applicable only for Indian citizens, currently residing in India.
- Interested cyclists are required to share their details by filling the application form.
- Filling-up this form is voluntary and does NOT entitle the applicant to any kind of benefit on Trek products.
- Cyclists are required to share a photocopy of valid ID proof with the concerned Trek Authorized Retailer at the time of making an advance booking and/or delivery.
- Booking, payment & delivery terms as per the concerned Trek Authorized Retailer shall apply to all sales.
- Limit of maximum 2 bikes per eligible cyclist.
- Bike can be invoiced ONLY in the name of the concerned Woman cyclist & payment must be made to the Trek Authorized Retailer by the concerned Woman cyclist only.
- The benefit under this program cannot be transferred to any other person under any circumstances.
- The delivery of the bike must be taken in-person by the concerned Woman cyclist from their nearest Trek Authorized Retailer, the bike will NOT be home delivered / shipped to the cyclist under any circumstances.
- Offer valid 7th April 2023.
- Above listed terms & conditions can be modified by Trek India at any time without prior notice.
About the Author: Trek
Our mission: we build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes.