TREK CENTURY CHALLENGE 2021 #TrekCenturyChallenge is back! 28 Days. 4 goals. How far will you go?
Push your boundaries with cyclists from across India during this year’s #TrekCenturyChallenge. Whether you are riding to train or riding for leisure, this is your chance to see how far you can go…
Join the Trek Bikes India Strava Club and participate in the challenges posted each week – riding a total of 250, 500, 750 or 1,000 kilometers, for a chance to win Bontrager accessories and riding gear.
Follow the simple steps below to be part of the challenge:
- Register by RSVPing
- Join the Trek Bikes India Strava Club
- Participate in the challenge by publishing an “activity” along with a “post” in real-time on the club page with an image of you with your bike
- Use the hashtags #TrekCenturyChallenge and #GoByBike
Bragging rights increase with each milestone, so settle in for 28 days spent on the saddle!
Keep your eyes on the prize
Complete the challenge successfully and win a Bontrager Elite Water Bottle Cage, Bontrager Comp Multi-Tool, Bontrager Charger Floor Pump, Bontrager GOtime Cycling Computer, Bontrager Ion 100 R Front Bike Light, respectively. The winners will be contacted by Trek Bikes India via a phone call seeking further details.
Ready to conquer the challenges?
Week 1 – 1st March – 7th March; Distance – 250 KMS
Week 2 – 8th March – 14th March; Distance – 500 KMS
Week 3 – 15th March – 21st March; Distance – 750 KMS
Week 4 – 22nd March – 28th March; Distance – 1,000 KMS
*Terms & Conditions Apply
TREK CENTURY CHALLENGE – TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rider to sign-up for the Trek Century Challenge on by RSVPing.
- Rider to join Trek Bikes India’s Strava club on the Strava platform www.strava.com/clubs/trekbikesindia.
- It is mandatory for the contestant to publish an ACTIVITY POST and a CLUB POST on Trek Bikes India’s Strava Club Page after completion of any 1 ride in real-time, incorporating the hashtags #TrekCenturyChallenge and #GoByBike, along with an image of the rider with their bike.
- Every entry to incorporate the hashtags #TrekCenturyChallenge and #GoByBike
- Entries will only be accepted from:
1. Week 1 – 1st March, 12:00 am – 7th March, 11:59 pm (250 KMS)
2. Week 2 – 8th March, 12:00 am – 14th March, 11:59 pm (500 KMS)
3. Week 3 – 15th March, 12:00 am – 21st March, 11:59 pm (750 KMS)
4. Week 4 – 22nd March, 12:00 am – 28th March, 11:59 pm (1,000 KMS)
- It is mandatory for the contestant to post an image along with the bike after completion of each ride.
- The activities of the rider will be tallied with the posts published – Images and Hashtags and Titles should be same in Activity post and club Post.
- Contestant is to keep the activities public and not hide them.
- Winner announcement to be made – in the following week of the challenge.
- It is recommended for the participants to upload their respective activity and post on the same day of the ride.
- All entries are to be done on the Strava application only – direct message/posting on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter will not be accepted.
- Should the contestant be publishing several activities and posts towards the challenge, the serial number of the post is to be stated to keep track of the contestant’s undertakings. For e.g.: Day 1 – #TrekCenturyChallenge #GoByBike – Post 1. Day 2 – #TrekCenturyChallenge #GoByBike – Post 2.
- It is NOT mandatory for the contestant to ride daily.
- All the entries are going to be monitored daily; hence, all the guidelines are to be carefully followed.
1. Week 1 – 1st March – 7th March (250 Kms) – On completion all riders to receive TCC 250Kms Achievement Certificates; top 10 riders with the maximum distance covered during the week as per the Trek Bikes India Club Leaderboard on Strava to WIN Bontrager Elite Water Bottle Cage and Bontrager Comp Multi-Tool.
2. Week 2 – 8th March – 14th March (500 Kms) – On completion all riders to receive TCC 500Kms Achievement Certificates; top 10 riders with the maximum distance covered during the week as per the Trek Bikes India Club Leaderboard on Strava to WIN Bontrager Charger Floor Pump.
3. Week 3 – 15th March – 21st March (750 Kms) – On completion all riders to receive TCC 750Kms Achievement Certificates; top 10 riders with the maximum distance covered during the week as per the Trek Bikes India Club Leaderboard on Strava to WIN Bontrager GOtime Cycling Computer.
4. Week 4 – 22nd March – 28th March (1,000 Kms) – On completion all riders to receive TCC 1,000Kms Achievement Certificates; top 10 riders with the maximum distance covered during the week as per the Trek Bikes India Club Leaderboard on Strava to WIN Bontrager Ion 100 R Front Bike Light.
- Winner will be contacted by Trek Bikes India via a comment on their last activity/post. The winner would then be required to share the a) Full Name, b) Contact Details, and c) City of Residence and ID proof over email.
- Trek Bikes India will also publish a post announcing the winners.
- There is a limit of one (1) reward per person per CHALLENGE.
- Indoor Trainer Rides synced in Strava will NOT be considered part of the challenge.
- Manual Activity Posts will not be considered.
- This challenge is only open to persons of age 18 and older.
- This challenge is only open to persons living in India.
Use of Personal Information: Sponsor, its subsidiaries, and business partners may use the personal information (name, address, email) provided by you during the entry process to contact you to promote their products and services. You may opt-out at any time by unsubscribing to promotional emails or by sending a written request to be deleted from this mailing list to firstname.lastname@example.org
General Terms: Your entry in this Challenge constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these rules. Entrants agree that the Sponsor of this giveaway, and their affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents or other representatives of any kind shall not be responsible or liable for damages or losses of any kind arising out of or resulting from entry in this giveaway, acceptance or use of a reward, or any other matter related to this giveaway, including, without limitation, claims based on property damage, personal injury and/or death, publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. All decisions related to, as well as all interpretation of, these rules by Sponsor will be final.
- Wear a properly fitted helmet at all times while riding.
- Cycling gloves help tackle varied climates and conditions and help with a firm grip.
- Wear fluorescent gear during daylight to help stand out from the surrounding environment.
- Use reflective tape, gear or accessories at night to be as visible as possible.
- Equip your bike with front and rear lights for visibility.
- Please obey all traffic light signals, traffic signs, and road markings as per the law.
- Ride at a safe speed.
- Keep a safe distance from any vehicle in front of you and beware of their sudden stop for avoiding accident happen.
About the Author: Trek
Our mission: we build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes.