TREK CENTURY CHALLENGE Safer. Stronger. Sweeter.
TREK CENTURY CHALLENGE Safer. Stronger. Sweeter.
The much-awaited Trek Century Challenge – Season 3 is here!
In today’s scenario, it is imperative for safety and good health to be in perfect sync with each other. It’s no news that the times are presently challenging for us in multiple ways and to ace them; it’s important that we keep the body’s immunity charged up (safely). Trek Century Challenge – Season 3 is the perfect platform for you to ride solo, unearth new adventures, and keep yourself safe and fit. Not just that, this challenge is open for all the indoor trainers to enjoy virtual cycling trips while staying (in) shape.
Advance your frontiers, test your mettle, and see how far you’re willing to go this season!
Join the Trek Bikes India Strava Club and participate in the challenges posted each week – riding a total of 100, 250, 500, and 750 kilometers, for a chance to win Bontrager accessories and riding gear.
How to enter?
Follow 4 simple steps to be part of the challenge:
- Register by RSVPing at https://www.explara.com/e/trek-century-challenge-2021–season-3
- Join the Trek Bikes India Strava Club at https://www.strava.com/clubs/trekbikesindia
- Participate in the challenge by publishing an “activity” along with a “post” in real-time on the club page with an image of you with your bike.
- Use the hashtags #TrekCenturyChallenge and #GoByBike.
The road ahead may look long, but you’re stronger than you think. Ready to ride?
Stay safe, stay fit…
Keep your eyes on the prize:
Complete the challenge successfully and win Trek & Bontrager swag.
Ready to conquer the challenges?
- Week 1 – 5th July – 11th July; Distance – 100 KMS; Win a Trek T-Shirt, Bontrager Elite Water Bottle Cage and Bontrager Multi-Tool Kit
- Week 2 – 12th July – 18th July; Distance – 250 KMS; Win a Trek T-Shirt and Bontrager Helmet
- Week 3 – 19th July – 25th July; Distance – 500 KMS; Win a Trek T-Shirt, Bontrager Pump and Bontrager Computer Belt Kit
- Week 4 – 26th July – 1st August; Distance – 750 KMS; Win a Trek T-Shirt, Bontrager Flare RT Rear Bike Light and Bontrager 450 Ion Light
The winners will be contacted by Trek Bikes India via a phone call seeking further details.
*Terms & Conditions Apply
TREK CENTURY CHALLENGE – TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. It is mandatory for the rider to sign-up for the Trek Century Challenge on by RSVPing.
2. It is mandatory for the rider to join Trek Bikes India’s Strava club at www.strava.com/clubs/trekbikesindia.
3. It is mandatory for the contestant to publish an ACTIVITY POST and a CLUB POST on Trek Bikes India’s Strava Club Page after completion of any 1 ride in real-time, incorporating the hashtags #TrekCenturyChallenge and #GoByBike, along with an image of the rider with their bike.
4. Every entry to incorporate the hashtags #TrekCenturyChallenge and #GoByBike
5. Entries will only be accepted from:
• Week 1 – 5th July, 12:00 am – 11th July, 11:59 pm (100 KMS)
• Week 2 – 12th July, 12:00 am – 18th July, 11:59 pm (250 KMS)
• Week 3 –19th July, 12:00 am – 25th July, 11:59 pm (500 KMS)
• Week 4 – 26th July, 12:00 am – 1st August, 11:59 pm (750 KMS)
6. The activities of the rider will be tallied with the posts published – Images and Hashtags and Titles should be same in Activity Post and Club Post.
7. Contestant is to keep the activities public and not hide them.
8. Winner announcement to be made in the following week of the challenge.
9. It is recommended for the participants to upload their respective activity and post on the same day of the ride.
10. All entries are to be done on the Strava application only – direct message/posting on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter will not be accepted.
11. Should the contestant be publishing several activities and posts towards the challenge, the serial number of the post is to be stated to keep track of the contestant’s undertakings. For e.g.: Day 1 – #TrekCenturyChallenge #GoByBike – Post 1. Day 2 – #TrekCenturyChallenge #GoByBike – Post 2.
12. It is NOT mandatory for the contestant to ride daily.
13. All the entries are going to be monitored daily; hence, all the guidelines are to be carefully followed.
1. Week 1 – 5th July – 11th July (100 KMS) – On completion all riders to receive TCC 100 KMS Achievement Certificates; top 20 riders with the maximum distance covered during the week as per the Trek Bikes India Club Leaderboard on Strava to WIN Bontrager Elite Water Bottle Cage, Bontrager Multi Tool Kit, and Trek T-Shirt.
2. Week 2 – 12th July – 18th July (250 KMS) – On completion all riders to receive TCC 250 KMS Achievement Certificates; top 20 riders with the maximum distance covered during the week as per the Trek Bikes India Club Leaderboard on Strava to WIN Bontrager Helmet and Trek T-Shirt.
3. Week 3 – 19th July – 25th July (500 Kms) – On completion all riders to receive TCC 500 KMS Achievement Certificates; top 10 riders with the maximum distance covered during the week as per the Trek Bikes India Club Leaderboard on Strava to WIN Trek T-Shirt, Bontrager Pump, and Bontrager Computer Belt Kit.
4. Week 4 – 26th July – 1st August (750 KMS) – On completion all riders to receive TCC 750 KMS Achievement Certificates; top 10 riders with the maximum distance covered during the week as per the Trek Bikes India Club Leaderboard on Strava to WIN Bontrager Flare RT Rear Bike Light/450 Ion Light and Trek T-Shirt.
15. Winner will be contacted by Trek Bikes India via a comment on their last activity/post. The winner would then be required to share the a) Full Name, b) Contact Details, and c) City of Residence and ID proof over email.
16. Trek Bikes India will also publish a post announcing the winners.
17. There is a limit of one (1) reward per person per CHALLENGE.
18. Indoor Trainer Rides synced in Strava will be considered part of the challenge.
19. E-bikes are not considered for this challenge.
20. Manual Activity Posts will not be considered.
21. This challenge is only open to persons of age 18 and older.
22. This challenge is only open to persons living in India.
Use of Personal Information: Sponsor, its subsidiaries, and business partners may use the personal information (name, address, email) provided by you during the entry process to contact you to promote their products and services. You may opt-out at any time by unsubscribing to promotional emails or by sending a written request to be deleted from this mailing list to [email protected]
General Terms: Your entry in this Challenge constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these rules. Entrants agree that the Sponsor of this giveaway, and their affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents or other representatives of any kind shall not be responsible or liable for damages or losses of any kind arising out of or resulting from entry in this giveaway, acceptance or use of a reward, or any other matter related to this giveaway, including, without limitation, claims based on property damage, personal injury and/or death, publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. All decisions related to, as well as all interpretation of, these rules by Sponsor will be final.
- Wear a properly fitted helmet at all times while riding.
- Cycling gloves help tackle varied climates and conditions and help with a firm grip.
- Wear fluorescent gear during daylight to help stand out from the surrounding environment.
- Use reflective tape, gear or accessories at night to be as visible as possible.
- Equip your bike with front and rear lights for visibility.
- Please obey all traffic light signals, traffic signs, and road markings as per the law.
- Ride at a safe speed.
- Keep a safe distance from any vehicle in front of you and beware of their sudden stop for avoiding accident happen.
About the Author: Trek
Our mission: we build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes.