Custom Zoom Backgrounds Ride bikes, have fun, feel good. But make it virtual.
As we continue to practice social distancing, video calls are becoming an increasingly important way to stay in touch with friends, family, and coworkers. You might not be able to ride together right now, but that doesn’t mean you can’t keep stoke levels high! That’s why we created custom bike-themed Zoom backgrounds for you to download and use.
How to give your Zoom background the, “Ride bikes, have fun, feel good” treatment:
- Download your favorite photos to your computer from this folder: Zoom Backgrounds
- Download the Zoom Mac or Windows app
- Open Zoom, sign in, click your profile picture, and then click Settings in the drop-down menu
- Find the Virtual Background tab under Settings (if you can’t find this tab, log in on the Zoom website, navigate to Meet Settings, and make sure the Virtual Background button is turned on under the Meeting tab)
- In the Virtual Background tab, make sure the ‘I have a green screen’ and ‘mirror my video’ boxes are unchecked
- Then, press the plus box to add the backgrounds from your computer to Zoom
- Upload a few—or upload them all—and enjoy!
About the Author: Trek
Our mission: we build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes.